1/31/08

It's the Island, Jack!


Ohhhh how I wish I had shit to say. No stories for your reading pleasure. No small question or thought to put on the digital page. Alas.

BUT-
**Warning: Lost season premier spoilers**

Lost is simply amazing. And here is why: they rope you in. I do not know anyone who started watching Lost and then stopped. Once you see more than 3 episodes you are hooked and you become obsessed with finding out how it all ends. Only about one in twelve episodes actually answers anything- the other eleven just raise more questions! Seriously, this is a money-making genius plan. I have been watching from day one and cannot stop. The season premier that aired tonight didn't answer any questions at all! The only real thing that actually HAPPENED was that some random character we don't even care about died. Oh, and we also found out that we will now be doing flash-forwards instead of flash-backs for your viewing, and mind-bending pleasure.

Genius plan. Now that we know that they will be cutting these shenanigans off at six seasons, I am partially relieved, but also partially shocked at the realization that I will still be watching Lost in GRADUATE school. How old was I when it started? 3?

1 comment:

Graham Ettridge said...

Hmmmmmph! Now you are really making me feel old....lol!