1/17/08

Nighttimin' Baybeh

Currently Listening Too...
Finding Forever, Common

OK, I told myself I would never blog about politics because I just get all riled up and opinionated and tend to piss people off. All I will say is...

Bill Clinton came to speak at my University last night and it was the 2nd most incredible thing I have ever witnessed.

The 1st most incredible being his speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2004.

OK I'm done.

Anyway, just a couple of things for today:

First, I decided I was tired of writing to absolutely no one so I joined some groupie thingies just to see what this whole blogging world is all about and to get maybe one or two people to read this thing.

Second, I head to Sundance Film Festival with my dad tomorrow!!! It was a Christmas gift from him this year. I could NOT be more thrilled and ecstatic. Obviously I will dedicate an entire entry to this later.

Third, This also means that I won't be writing for a few days.

I know this entry was INCREDIBLY dull but it had to be done.

Love and Peace.

1 comment:

Graham Ettridge said...

LOL! It had to be done indeed! And I'm here so I guess it worked.

WOW! You are visiting the Sundance Film Festival - that sounds amazing. Make sure you take some photos and add them to your future post. It is raining here in the UK (as per ususal!), so it will be wonderful to see what is going on elsewhere in the world... and what could be better than a film fesitval?

Have a great day tomorrow!!!

Kind regards ~ Graham