1/10/08

throw some d's

Just for clarification: I know that the title of my blog may be misleading, but I am not a burn victim. The title was chosen for its similarity to the best movie in existence, and also for it's relevance to the blogging world.

Just thought I should clear that up.

In other news-- I have made the executive decision to not tell any of my close friends/relatives/peers/neighbors/pets etc. about this blog. Honestly, it's a little embarrassing. Here I am, blogging away like an asshole. The last time anyone did this when it was cool was in the 6th grade when everyone created a blog and documented the woes of the last school dance, their favorite Backstreet Boys song and the unfairness of Mrs. Stevenson and her evil math problems.

So, I will write this anonymously and without any one's knowledge. Blogging is kind of weird when you know no one is reading it because you still are writing TOO someone, but this someone is just...the vast endlessness of the Internet.

That brings me to another point: obviously my name is not Bea. This is a pseudonym I have chosen randomly for this blog, and I will continue to use pseudonyms for any names I bring up. For example, lets call the University that I attend: The University of California at Cowtown. UCC for short. Excellent.

I am about to go to Jewish Studies class where we learn about Jews in Hollywood. I already missed two classes today because I slept through my alarm because I was up late making this thing......I'm a great student. Something you should know about me.

OK lovely readers, or rather, non-readers, I'm off too class.

Adios.

No comments: