2/10/08

Hugs and Kisses

127 Days until I move to Los Angeles.

So I decided to ditch the "currently listening too" business because it stresses me out spelling things correctly and making sure I am putting in something different every time.

Also, I learned this past week that I am going to be able to graduate early from college. One quarter early. Which means I will be graduating next March. I will probably stick around my college town for the last quarter and work/play equally as hard before I must enter the real world.

Also- Here is something I would like to know.

So we were hanging out last night with 2 of our closest guy friends last night. Totally casual and everything, like always, and it was 2 guys, and me and my 2 girlfriends. So one of my guy friends, lets call him Sam, made many very inappropriate and awkward moves on one of my girlfriends. Now, we have been friends with this guy for 3 years now, and all of us hang out all the time almost every weekend, don't you think that the platonic relationships have been established? I mean, she had to turn him down sooo awkwardly, and he drunkenly got very bitter and his attitude turned sour and ruined the whole evening. I mean, really?? Where did this come from? Why do guys do awkward shit like this? I mean, there is a fine line between desperation and and just plain obnoxious. When we hung out today to smoke and play frisbee in the park, there was this very uncomfortable vibe. All his fault. Geeze.

Ok that is my rant of the day. Boys: DO NOT HIT ON YOUR CLOSE GIRLFRIENDS UNLESS SHE WANTS IT TOO. SHE WILL TURN YOU DOWN AND IT WILL BE AWKWARD FOR EVERYONE.

Ok peace out lovers.

No comments: