2/13/08

Greetings from Emotional Siberia

Where is the drama? The intrigue? The pazazz? My life is currently dullsville. Yes, I said dullsville. And here is why...

In high school I was surrounded my drama and seriously hated it. I went to a tiny private school where no one had anything better to do, and we were walking, talking stereotypes of upper middle and upper class snobbish high schoolers.

But at least it was interesting!

In college, nothing really goes on. I mean you get the occasional fun night where one or two things are pretty notable, but on the whole, my college life's story could fit on a single sheet of paper, front and back, if that.

There is no drama. Everyone here is super chill, laid back, and specifically the group I hang out with is extremely drama-free. I should be counting my lucky stars, right?

WRONG.

I'm so bored! And what am I supposed to write about? I mean honestly, the most exciting think in my life right now is my crush on my friend's roommate (Chad- the good-looking screenwriter I am currently working with), but even THAT crush is boring! Everyone has a crush on that kid! How completely common of me.

So, I apologize to you all, and to myself for being so dull. I should go spend a year in Zimbabwe or something. That would be tight.

1 comment:

Graham Ettridge said...

Awwwwwwww....lol! You are too funny....lol! It can't be that bad, surely?

Well, perhaps the one thing missing is a bit of drama. And who is best to start that off? eh?

Your post immediately made me think of the film "The Stepford Wives". If I remember correctly, even that film had a few dramas.

I hope things get a lil more dramatic for you soon!

Take care ~ Graham

ps. I love your new profile pic. It is great!!!!